Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazon EXPERT -Ask Me Anything- Retail Arbitrage, Private Label, Been There Done That

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon EXPERT -Ask Me Anything- Retail Arbitrage, Private Label, Been There Done That

Hey everybody, I've been doing online arbitrage, retail arbitrage, private label etc. for a few years now and have more than I need. I recently came in contact with Mikey and I so I wanted to put this post up for you guys and lend my expertise. That said, if you're interested, we do Skype calls everyday at 12pm EST for FREE. I give you access to a new list of items that you can purchase online and flip on amazon for a profit. All you have to do is attend the live show! Skype: KyleStroud

Either way, over the last couple of years, I've been CRUSHING it on Amazon doing both retail arbitrage and private label. (Not to mention the SEO work, verified reviews and all the rest.) The point is, everyone here has contributed to my success and molded my life in a way and now that I'm making more than enough money for myself, I've decided to take 2017 and give back as much as possible. I want to help change YOUR life!

My life has been forever changed by Amazon and although it's a love/hate relationship, I'd go as far as to call myself and expert on the topic. If any of you have questions, want to get started, need help or just have something that you don't understand about selling on Amazon, PLEASE ask away!

I know for many of you, an extra $500 a month could change your life and I could go out and charge thousands, even tens of thousands for the knowledge I have, but I feel that that would be selfish on my part with all that I've learned here and the success that I'm having, I don't see a need for that.

Either way, many I'm sure will think this is too good to be true, you'll scoff at this post and leave something nasty in response and I'm fully expecting that. There will be some of you who will reply and claim to be motivated and ready to change your life, but you won't want it bad enough and you will never take action with what I teach you. Lastly, there will be a few who will take this opportunity seriously and change their lives with my guidance. All I ask is that if you're not going to apply what I teach and pull the trigger on investments we research together, please don't take up my time as it takes it away from those who will actually apply what's being taught and shared.

This business is a lot of fun and is still very lucrative. Please ask questions, send DM's, depending on interest, maybe we'll move off the forum eventually and create a private facebook group where we can continue our training.

For those who require proof that I know what I'm talking about, below is a screenshot if this year to date in my "retail arbitrage account" on amazon. I've generated those numbers this year by working 4 days a month, two days buying and two days prepping and shipping the inventory to Amazon FBA. Obviously I make large purchases of inventory in bulk, so please don't expect to see these results in a month, it does take time and it does take work, but as you hone your skills, you could easily surpass what I've been able to accomplish this year. Like I said, I've taken most of 2016 to enjoy myself, this is the reason I only chose to do retail arbitrage 4 days a month. I just did it on the side while I focused on other things. Again, I'm only explaining in such detail, because I know there will be those of you who won't believe a word I'm saying and will keep asking what the catch is.

Anyway, that's enough out of me, let me hear what you have to say!

very interested and cool post! I also do retail arbitrage and have one private label product. When you do retail arbitrage what category do you mainly sell in?

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrish View Post
      very interested and cool post! I also do retail arbitrage and have one private label product. When you do retail arbitrage what category do you mainly sell in?
      Awesome! I don't stick to one category really. I have my niches, but I'm all over the place for the most part. The biggest hurdle is getting approved in all the categories, from there, you have so many more options to sell.

Comment

Kyle, Thanks for the post! I'm the newbie here but I'm eager to learn as much as possible. I can see the opportunity here and I appreciate people like you will to teach and help others. It's one of the amazing things about this community. I'm going to try and find you on Skype and check out your channel. Hope to see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff P757 View Post
          Kyle, Thanks for the post! I'm the newbie here but I'm eager to learn as much as possible. I can see the opportunity here and I appreciate people like you will to teach and help others. It's one of the amazing things about this community. I'm going to try and find you on Skype and check out your channel. Hope to see you there!
          Sounds good, send me a request and feel free to ask me anything on there. Also be sure to let me know you're from the forum here and I'll send you and invite to join in on the calls with us!

Comment

How do you overcome the hurdles getting ungatted? It use to be easier to get ungated a year ago but now it seems you need legit invoice and not receipts.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
              How do you overcome the hurdles getting ungatted? It use to be easier to get ungated a year ago but now it seems you need legit invoice and not receipts.
              There are services that will get you ungated, but you can still do it on your own. Whether you go the route of "creating" those invoices or you can collect them legitimately by placing the real orders and either keeping them in place or refunding them once the invoice is sent to you.

Comment

Gotcha, the hard part is finding places Amazon accepts invoices from I have tried a few online websites with no luck. Any tips on that? Thank you!

Comment

Hi Kyle, thank you for lending a helping hand to us newbies. I am very interested in everything you have to teach and your knowledge. please add me to your Skype group and I will attend faithfully!!!! I've never done Skype but I'll figure it out so I can join the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Winter Is Coming View Post
                    Gotcha, the hard part is finding places Amazon accepts invoices from I have tried a few online websites with no luck. Any tips on that? Thank you!
                    Like I said, you can "create" them on your own, or go actually place an order with a legitimate vendor and then just do a refund once you have the invoice or pay for someone to do it for you. There are lots of services out there which offer ungating services.

Originally posted by TWM View Post
                    Hi Kyle, thank you for lending a helping hand to us newbies. I am very interested in everything you have to teach and your knowledge. please add me to your Skype group and I will attend faithfully!!!! I've never done Skype but I'll figure it out so I can join the group.
                    Sure thing! Not a problem, just PM me your Skype name and I'll add you.

Comment

Hey Kyle, I just added you on Skype. I'm in the Netherlands and wanna do FBA and retail arbitrage. I want to learn all I can from you. First, do I need ungating to sell paper products like gift boxes, ribbons, cards and blank CDs and blank audio cassettes?
                      BTW, IMPRESSIVE stats in your account there.
                      thanks,

Comment

Working...
                      X